Resources for Community Coordinators
Welcome Energy Express Community Coordinators! We’ve created this section of our Web site to aide you as you guide your volunteers along during the summer Energy Express adventure.
Here you’ll find Energy Express program resources. Resources are provided in Microsoft and Adobe formats, so you’ll need Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc., as well as Adobe Acrobat to access and use the files.
- VOL-1 Adult Volunteer Information Sheet
- VOL-2 Youth Volunteer Information Sheet
- VOL-3 Volunteer Contract
- VOL-4 End of Year Partner and Recognition Report
- VOL-5 Volunteer Sexual Predator Check Form
- Daily Volunteer Sign In Sheet
- Volunteer Certificate – pdf
- Volunteer Certificate – word
- Submit 2016 Community Coordinator Pre-Service Survey
- Submit 2016 Community Coordinator Post Service Survey
- Submit 2016 Final Site Report
- Submit 2016 End of Year Partner and Recognition Report
- 2016 Reflection on Service Essay
- Google Drive
- Submit 2016 Community Service Project – Selecting a Project
- Submit 2016 Community Service Project Report and Reflection
- Shared Reading – YouTube
- Shared Reading – download
- Children reading out loud to other children – YoutTube
- Children reading out loud to other children - download
- Energy Express Logo – JPG
- Energy Express Logo – PNG
- Energy Express Logo – TIFF
- Energy Express Logo – Bitmap
- Energy Express Slogan
Adobe Acrobat Reader is available for Macintosh, Windows, DOS, and Unix systems. You may download it free of charge from Adobe. Choose the Acrobat Reader with Search version and the platform version you need from their site.
Click on this icon if you need to download an Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Microsoft Office PowerPoint Viewer 2007 lets you view full-featured presentations created in PowerPoint 97 and later versions. See full description and installation information from Microsoft Download Center.
Click on this icon if you need to download Microsoft Office PowerPoint Viewer 2007
If you experience problems accessing any of the items above or if there’s something not here that would benefit you, please let us know by sending us an e-mail or by calling the office at (304) 293-3855.